- Incumbent will be responsible for specific markets, building and maintaining relations to customers, negotiating sales and facilitating the growth potential of markets.
- Plan, formulate and implement strategy and activities consistent with the organizational objectives, cost and mark up factors.
- Conducting market research in order to identify market requirements in terms of product features and pricing.
- Ensuring the market development through regular contacts & visits.
- Managing entire sales and marketing activities from strategic planning to execution of the same in international markets.
- Increasing market share in existing markets and tapping new business development opportunities to enhance growth and profitability
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing / Packaging
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-10 yrs of experience in sales & mktg
- Preferred experience in liquid packaging industry
- Task orientation and ability to achieve objectives.
- Good communication, analytical skills.
- Effective in relationship building abilities at all levels.
- Leadership, Analytical, Technical and Problem Solving Skills
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Recruiter Name:Jyoti Choudhary
Contact Company:Quality Solutions